Cotton Yarn, Wool Yarn, Acrylic Yarn, Polyester Yarn, and Bamboo Yarn
Buy Yarn Online and bring another level to your knitting, crochet, and other art and craft projects with BambooMN brand cotton, wool, acrylic, polyester, and bamboo yarn.
Choose From BambooMN's selection of
Cotton Yarn, Wool Yarn, Acrylic Yarn, Polyester Yarn, and Bamboo Yarns. Our high-quality, imported discount yarn works well as Knitting Yarn. We offer the lowest prices online for Cotton Crochet Yarn. We also have weaving yarn, braiding yarn, and felting yarn. From mini bon-bon to pom-poms, you are bound to find the knitting supplies you need here! We aim to keep our prices lower than even our competitor's clearance yarn. Within our wide assortment of yarns, you sure to find the best yarn for your needs and at the best online prices. Our selection of cotton, wool, acrylic, polyester yarn, and bamboo yarns are absorbent and easy to maintain. It is as simple as your regular delicate machine washing practices.
Our standard for packaging yarn is the same throughout our brands and the textiles we carry. A regular skein (ball of yarn) pack will typically consist of a bundle of yarn that equates to 200 grams. Some of our skeins come in 50g, whereas others are 100g. This means the 50g's are likely to come with 4 skeins, and the 100g's will come with 2 skeins. Reading our tables and descriptions will always indicate the amount of yarn to be expected in a single pack. For undyed yarn and yarn variety packs, the size of the skein and the amount may deviate from the typical expected amount. Yardage does vary from type-to-type, so be cautious of this when preparing for your next D.I.Y. project!
The collection of yarn at BambooMN is perfect for making impressive year-round garments and accessories for the entire family. Our top-selling Cotton Yarn, Wool Yarn, Acrylic Yarn, and Bamboo Yarn are known for their superior quality, brilliant colors, and great textures. These yarns are sure to offer highest level of softness and comfort.
BambooMN brand cotton, wool, acrylic yarn and bamboo yarns can be used to create winter garments, crochet apparel, and accessories. BambooMN
yarns boast a wide-range variety of attractive designs, colors and shades to choose from. Select your favorite colors and patterns and to coordinate your style the way you want to!
Order now and take the advantage of our flat rate shipping - buy in bulk and save!
Which weights of yarn do we carry?
- Category 0 also known as: fingering, lace, crotchet and thread yarn
- Category 1 also known as: super fine, sock, fingering, and baby yarn
- Category 2 also known as: fine, sport, and baby weight yarn
- Category 3 also known as: light, dk, double knitting, and light worsted weight yarn
- Category 4 also known as medium, worsted, afghan, and aran yarn
- Category 5 also known as bulky, chunky, craft, and rug yarn
- Category 6 also known as super bulky and roving yarn
- Category 7 also known as roving and jumbo yarn
Why buy BambooMN brand yarns?
- We only carry the best products for the lowest price online so you can purchase with confidence
- Choose from multiple styles and colors including
- Order by 3pm CST and it will ship the same day
- BambooMN branded products are sourced from Certified Factories that provide fair & good working conditions for the workers.
We are currently looking for experienced Knitting Board, loom knitters, freelance designers and pattern writers to work from home and assist in our design and development process. If you have the skills listed below please feel free to send us your details.
- Must be experienced in knitting board knitting or be an experienced knitter willing to spend time and learn the knitting board.
- Have sufficient experience to work from a printed pattern and be able to pick up minor errors in the pattern if they exist.
- Payment based on yarn usage.
- Able to work to deadlines.
Freelance Designers & Pattern Writers
If interested, please send resume and samples of your work to Kim Novak: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Aware of current trends and styling in hand knit & crochet design.
- Must be able to provide accurate garment/item specification for pattern writing and or have the ability to also write patterns.
- Have access to email.
- Payment is based on complexity of design or concept.
- Able to work to deadlines.