American Grown Ginseng
American ginseng is a perennial plant commonly used in Chinese or traditional medicine. Potent chemicals deep within the root of the plant are responsible for it's therapeutic benefits. American ginseng can influence energy metabolism by enabling muscles to work longer before feeling the effects of fatigue. Our raw ginseng root can be used in a myriad of ways such as making soups, teas, smoothies, or just simply snacking.
Our ginseng is handpicked and packed in the State of Wisconsin to ensure the best selection of roots for our customers.
Studies have shown that ginseng can:
- Promote Normal Blood Sugar
- Boost Immune System
- Soothe Intestinal Irritation
- Support Cognitive Function, Memory, and Thought
- Ginseng has been found to help increase energy levels. Additionally, the adaptogens found within ginseng have been shown to alter the hormonal levels of the body, which can help treat chronic stress.
Increased Cognitive Function
- Ginseng may improve thinking processes and cognition. The antioxidants prevent the accumulation of plaque and free radicals in the brain, helping to combat the onset of dementia, Alzheimer's, and other cognitive disorders.