Rattan Bo Staff or SCA Stave
Rattan bō staff(棒: ぼう), bamboo joong bong is a long shaft weapon used in Okinawa and feudal Japan.
Rattan Bo Staff is made from light and durable material that makes a great choice for training, sparring tournaments and demonstrations. These high quality Rattan Bo Staffs are smooth and splinter resistant.
Rattan Bo Staff is used for swinging, striking and thrusting moves. It is often used for a variety of blocks, strikes, entrapment and sweeps.
They can also be used to craft weapons such as staves for SCA, for those who would like a historic looking prop for reenactments.
- These Incredible Rattan Staffs Come in 1", 1.1", 1.25", 1.375", 1.5", and 1.5" Diameters
- Lengths available are 24", 30", 36", 48", 54", 60", 66", 72" and 93"
Why Buy BambooMN's Rattan Bo Staffs?
- Made From Incredibly High Quality Bamboo
- Incredible Bulk Wolesale Pricing
- Fast Flat Rate $4.99 Shipping
- Orders Place Before 3PM CST will Ship the Same Day.